Wareham, Dorset Clay Pigeon Shooting
- place Intro
- event_note Prices
- event Book
- information About
- comment Reviews
- map Location
- navigate_before Back
Our Wareham venue is known for more than its stunning location. It's also one of the most renowned shooting grounds in the country. We specialise in clay pigeon shooting and believe the sport to be great for men, women and children regardless of skill level. All of our traps are fully automated and include an English sporting layout, a skeet layout and a high tower, each provides a balance of difficulty to challenge and reward both the expert and the novice.
Planning a corporate event or a stag/hen/birthday celebration? Why not enjoy it here with us? We regularly host all of these events. Your booking will include guns, cartridges and clays. Don't miss out.
This Shooting Centre is within five miles of the Lulworth Cove and world famous Jurassic Coast of Dorset.
Full address details provided when booking complete.
- Min age is 7
- Packages start from £47.99pp
- Beginners welcome
- All equipment is included
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Bere Regis, Dorset
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Thornicombe, Dorset
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Bournemouth-North
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Sturminster Newton
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Tapnell Farm, Isle of Wight
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Stathe, Somerset
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Wells Somerset
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Stockbridge, Hampshire
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Wellow
Venue Ref: 3734-5