Hereford Clay Pigeon Shooting
Welcome to the premier Clay Pigeon Shooting Site in Hereford Boasting a challenging combination of targets to test shooters of all abilities, this fantastic shooting ground is the perfect place to take your shooting skills to the next level. So whether you’re a seasoned shooter looking to perfect your technique, or a beginner breaking clays for the first time, the stunning surroundings of Hereford clay shooting make for the experience of a lifetime. Easy to get to from the A49 between Hereford and Ross-on-Wye. Turning on to the A466 towards Wormelow. Turn on to the B4348 to Much Dewchurch and the site is just a short distance from here. Further maps and directions printed on your receipt.
- Min age is 12
- Packages start from £37.99pp
- Beginners welcome
- All equipment is included
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Kentchurch
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Leominster, Herefordshire
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Lydney, Gloucestershire
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Brecon, Powys
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Hanbury, Worcestershire
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Cribbs Causeway
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Minsterley, Shropshire
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Chipping Sodbury, Glos.
Venue Ref: 10996-5