Colne, Lancashire Clay Pigeon Shooting
- place Intro
- event_note Prices
- event Book
- information About
- comment Reviews
- map Location
- navigate_before Back
Why not try your hand at clays shooting at one of the best English Sporting facilities in the north of England?
Our 70 acre layout features lakes, ponds, moorland, forest, rhododendron cover and gravel paths. This is where our expert tutors will teach you to obliterate our flying targets. There are 50 fully automatic traps available to you, and stands include hides, lowered platforms and 9 towers which range from 12ft to 80ft. Tuition is geared to your particular skill level and is designed to consistently challenge. We are a great option for group visits too. All tuition and equipment is included in the price of the package, as well as some food and drink to keep you sharp.
Venue closed on Mondays.
The shooting range is situated between Skipton and Colne. The M65 link to the M66, M62 or M6 is only 12 minutes away, giving easy access to Leeds, Manchester and Preston.
Full venue address details provided when your booking is complete.
- Min age is 8
- Packages start from £59.99pp
- Beginners welcome
- All equipment is included
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Skipton, North Yorkshire
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Otley
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Holmfirth
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Eccles, Nr Manchester
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Blackpool
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Knaresborough, North Yorkshire
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Kendal, Cumbria
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Rufforth, Nr York
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Thirsk, North Yorkshire
Venue Ref: 7596-5