Blairmore, Nr Dunoon Clay Pigeon Shooting
- place Intro
- event_note Prices
- event Book
- information About
- comment Reviews
- map Location
- navigate_before Back
Whether you're a rookie rifleman or a real sharpshooter, you in for an unforgettable experience at our Blairmore venue.
Situated in the dramatically beautiful and unspoiled Cowal Peninsula, the site is a 2,000 acre multi-activity playground for young and old. Safety is paramount but fun comes in a close second and that's what's in store for you as you enjoy some of the best clay shooting in Scotland. You'll receive excellent personal attention and tailored instruction to suit your skill level and ensure a thrilling challenge. Our wide variety of clay flight patterns makes this an inclusive adventure that anybody can get to grips with.
Situated in the striking locale of the Argyll region in Scotland, acts as a perfect setting for a fully enjoyable clay pigeon shooting experience. Situated adjacent to the River Clyde, the site is easily accessible via the A880.
Venue address and telephone number supplied when your booking is complete.
- Min age is 14
- Packages start from £41.99pp
- Beginners welcome
- All equipment is included
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Dalry, Ayrshire
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Cumbernauld, Nr Falkirk
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Dunfermline
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Midcalder, West Lothian
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Dunkeld, Perthshire
- Clay Pigeon Shooting West Linton, Scottish Borders
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Kirkcaldy, Fife
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Newtonmore, Invernesshire
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Dumfries
Venue Ref: 3712-5