Auchterhouse, Dundee Clay Pigeon Shooting
- place Intro
- event_note Prices
- event Book
- information About
- comment Reviews
- map Location
- navigate_before Back
One of the best quad bike trails in the region, our quad treks encompass different terrains and scenery. Riders will feast their eyes upon the lake, with a backdrop of the hills, snow covered in winter, and might even catch a glimpse of deer and the like in the surrounding fields.
Both the novice and more experienced quad biker will enjoy an exhilarating experience from start to finish.
Set in the heart of Tayside in Northeast Scotland. Dundee and Perth city centres and access to the major motorway networks are only minutes away by road, with Edinburgh or the spectacular scenery of the Scottish Highlands accessible in less than an hour.
Full address provided on booking.
- Min age is 8
- Packages start from £57.99pp
- Beginners welcome
- All equipment is included
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Kirkcaldy, Fife
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Dunkeld, Perthshire
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Dunfermline
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Midcalder, West Lothian
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Cumbernauld, Nr Falkirk
- Clay Pigeon Shooting West Linton, Scottish Borders
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Selkirk
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Newtonmore, Invernesshire
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Kelso, Scottish Borders
Venue Ref: 8149-5