Hodnet, Shropshire Clay Pigeon Shooting
- place Intro
- event_note Prices
- event Book
- information About
- comment Reviews
- map Location
- navigate_before Back
Our terrific Hodnet site has the appeal of the finest golf course, and features a maze of beautifully maintained paths leading up to more than 80 stands from which to test your clay pigeon shooting skills and develop them under our expert tuition.
The venue is an experienced host of private shooting parties and corporate events. If you're looking to celebrate a stag, hen, birthday, or entertain colleagues and clients, we can tailor a thrilling clays package to suit your budget and requirements. Our experienced personal tutors will pass their expertise onto your group, whatever their skill level, and our unparalleled Scandinavian log cabin will host the event.
Your booking price is inclusive of clays, personal protection equipment and gun hire. A series of dining and refreshments may also be available depending upon the package chosen for your event and the duration of it.
12 miles North of Shrewsbury, off the A53. The M54 (junction 6 Telford) is 14 miles. Normally travel from Birmingham takes around an hour M6 - M54 - A442 - A53. Manchester is 1 hour's drive via Chester, A41 - Whitchurch or the M6 - A53.
- Min age is 12
- Packages start from £39.99pp
- Beginners welcome
- All equipment is included
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Crewe, Cheshire
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Essington, Wolverhampton
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Congleton, Cheshire
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Ashbourne, Derbyshire
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Chester, Cheshire
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Minsterley, Shropshire
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Frodsham, Cheshire
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Yeaveley, Derbyshire
- Clay Pigeon Shooting Lichfield
Venue Ref: 8456-5