School Paintball Days
As the end of the school year approaches, many schools are looking for new and exciting ways to help students to cut loose and have some fun, after another hectic period of essay deadlines and examinations.
Here at Go Ballistic we don't think there is any better way to do that than with an action packed paintball package. A messy, madcap team combat game is explosive and fun, while promoting teamwork, planning, strategy and organisation, making it as beneficial as it is brilliant.
Plus, with package prices starting at just £19.50 per person, its pretty cost effective too!
We will ensure the following:
- All sites have valid public liability insurance (copies provided on request)
- All sites have copies of risk assessment s (copies provided on request)
- Assistance with transport requirements
- Advice on best site to go to and best paintball packages to book
- Tailored timings to suit your group (weekdays only)
- Full safety briefing for all players
- Fully trained marshals supervising at all times
- Fun for everyone
Paintball experiences are available to kids in year 7, age 11 or upwards. But that doesn't mean the young guns don't get to unleash their inner commandos, Go Ballistic also offers many laser combat arenas around the UK too. Laser combat is just like paintball but without the paint and any of the pain.
In laser games, state of the art rifles fire a harmless, infra-red laser beam. The rules of the games don't differ greatly from traditional paintball, but even your miniature soldiers can march into battle. Anybody over the age of 6 years can lose themselves in a laser battle.